● Make a donation - all donations no matter how small are very gratefully received. Please see below for information on how money is spent
● Add your name to our petitions
● Join us for campaigns & events
● Set up a standing order - please see our form at bottom of page, every little donation monthly makes a big difference
● Keep up to date with what we do - join our mailing list, follow us on our social media platforms, Twitter
● Sign up to become a volunteer
● Spread the word and tell other people about our work
DONATIONS - WHAT THEY ARE SPENT ON, AND WHY THEY ARE VITAL TO OUR WORK
We are a voluntary group offering practical and social support to lesbian and bisexual refugees and asylum-seeking women. We began life in 2007, and in 2009 we adopted a formal group constitution which details the scope of our work, and how money is spent.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
By setting up a standing order for £2.00 per month, or more, or making a one-off donation you can literally help to save lives. Please see our Standing Order form below. You can copy and paste this as a Word document and send to your bank.
‘These are diverse stories which are seldom heard. I hope this book will encourage empathy, compassion and a better understanding.’ Laila El Metoui, Equality Advocate.
‘What a great book!’ – Ali Smith, Winner of the Women’s Prize for fiction